Friday, February 03, 2006

BR's Bed & Breakfast Bait Shoppe

This reporter has just discovered that Grizzly Adams look-alike, Bob Carroll, retired from Windsor Fire & Rescue Services has opened a novel business. Namely, a fashionable bed and breakfast combination bait shop. When asked about this new type of company, Mr. Carroll replied, “Hey, if Mike Anderson can open a hair salon then I can certainly open a business that I’ve always dreamed of opening and operating successfully.”

The idea came to Mr. Carroll when he visited his good friend, Gary Spratt at the latter’s trailer
. “I was so intrigued with the trailer aspect that I had an epiphany! Why, I could open a bed and breakfast using a trailer. I don’t believe it’s ever been done before”, cried Bob.

When asked how he came up with the idea to combine the bait shop into his plan Bob just beams and begins to get very animated. “Get this!” , he laughs, “I think it’s brilliant. I’m located right next door to a small lake that is teeming with bottom feeders. I call them ‘lawyer fish’”, he grins. “Anyway, I’m starting to get lots of new clients who want to spend their honeymoons here. They seem to be a nice bunch but I think they should look into some sort of dental plans. Most of them would be right at home at a Willy Nelson concert”., declared Bob. "I'm also thinking of installing a small oval racetrack on the property as well. It seems these folks love to drive their vehicles fast and race each other. They're mesmerized by that new movie "The Dukes of Hazzard".

Bob, affectionaltely known as B.R, has some novel ideas about attracting future customers to his establishment. Bob said, “Well, it seems most of them want to relax on the front porch and have a few refreshments. So, I’ve decided to put a sofa and a fridge on the porch for their enjoyment. Besides when my friend Gary Glitter visits he and I can sit there too and reminisce. Yee Haw!”

When last seen by this reporter Bob was busy painting the pickup with a paint brush and latex paint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

business has been boomin at BRsBBB&golf Emporium INC. Thats BR's Bait Beauty Burger and the rest of it. My bidness card is 8.5 x 11 piece of cardboard. Spratt sent me his steal estate client list and they all ended up here. Go figure.Gotta go to the front stoop and drink a tall boy and pick whats left of my tooth with a corn broom. y'all come back ...here. See ya
BR

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: