Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where Is This? - THE Winner!


Ok... above is the final photo for the "Where Is This?" contest. The individuals are:

Bob Tapak age 53; Dann Dancy; G. Mennon Williams; Charlie Long (wearing cap); Mayor of Windsor; Queen Elizabeth; Ethel Merman (behind queenie); Phil;Kathy Block; Gary Percy; Jim Berthiaume (behind Percy); Vanna White (in window)

As promised the winner will spend his/her vacation in Hawaii at the infamous Wilton Inn in the lap of luxury.
The individual who came the closest to winning the grand prize was none other than former Windsor firefighter Gary Percy who is now enjoying the wreckage in Lakeshore left for him by Bob "Wanttobechief" Tapak, 102 now "working" for Tecumseh or Amherstburg...mmm...Essex..I'm sorry I can't keep up with his exploits lately.
Sooooo... the winner is.....

MEEEEEE.... Yes.. Me... I guessed all the people correctly... (doing a victory dance)...

I'd like to thank all of the contestents who thought they were going to win this wonderful trip... Im sorry but I have to run now.. I must contact Deputy Chief T. Berthiaume for my cheque which he has been holding.. Bye for now... I'll be thinking of you while I drink coconut milk on the golden shores of Hawaii... Aloha ... : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Anyone notice ? There's something wrong here.

Stop the plane !!!!

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

Aha.... I win again... No one knows which airport I'm in... har har ....!

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: