Monday, January 07, 2008

Bruno Hits The Big Time

He's finally done it! Bruno B has achieved his life long ambition; to become a super model. Now all he needs is a good agent and some plastic surgery. Waytogo, Bruno! Just remember, when inquiring about the plastic surgery always ask for an estimate first. You don't want any "hidden" costs such as extra body parts.
When asked about his desire for plastic surgery he was once overheard saying, "I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I'd look like without plastic surgery." On the subject of aging Bruno stated, "I don't plan to grow old gracefully. I plan to have face-lifts until my ears meet."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah my good fiend Bruno. You know John, he and Kath were in the paper or a mag. here in Windsor, just a while ago. I can't remember which cause it happened over 5 minutes ago. He didn't have the rouge on his cheeks tho'. Must be something new out!!!! Can't keep up with all these new fangled fads. Anyway Shrek and that should give you a hint, stay safe.

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: