Friday, May 23, 2008

REMEMBER THIS POST???

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey, We're Still Here


We haven't left the building.. just kind of busy for the last few weeks. We've been rather active with a new "adventure" that we're working on. Keep checking this site for an announcement coming soon.

NOW the announcement


We not only have our own complete travel site such as ,say Expedia, BUT we can also offer the same deal to you if you live in Canada, United States, Bahamas, Bermuda. Currently you can book your travel from anywhere in the world but only the above countries may be a part of YTB. However; there are plans for many more countries in the near future, YTB’s goal is to be the biggest travel network in the world by 2010 and we are on target.

If you want commissions on your travel and want the industry perks.

Check us out at www.logicquest.ca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Jackie, I'll be sendin ya the info pacs for BR's Inn by the Sea Luxury resort and you can book it. Hurry I'm always booked solid. LOL see ya
BR

Anonymous said...

Ah geeze , I wanted to book into BR's place I'm just devastated.

Logic Quest said...

Hey... if you cross my palm with a few silver coins I think I can get you in for a week... : )

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: