Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back.. Well Sort Of


Been a long time since I've been active on the Phoenix and I have an excuse. Hey, I always did have an excuse now and again. : ) Jeannie and I have been really busy with the Canadian Red Cross Disaster Management Training Department (And I had the notion that I thought I had retired). Although it's busy it's very rewarding at the same time. Extremely so!
Soooo....I'll jump back in here now and again when I have a brain storm but I find as the days go by I forget most of them. You know what that's like if you get email from Bob McGonigal! There seems to be a thought there but you just can't seem to capture it no matter how hard you try. : )

... and you folks in the stations.... be Safe!!!

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: