Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shadow Puppets featuring Ken Davis

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen for some time. And while I'm at it I'd like to introduce you to Ken Davis, a truly funny guy. I'll have more of his videos published shortly on this Blog. A great comedian who does NOT use vulgar language in this day and age. Just imagine, you can actually let your kids watch this guy.

This video in no way reflects on Mongo. Well....maybe a little.... ENJOY and feel free to comment.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it John.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's completely
off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm
trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!


A webpage regarding technological innovation: homepage

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: