Friday, July 07, 2006

B.R Invests In Waterless Swimming Hole


This reporter has just discovered that Bob "B.R" Carroll has invested in a waterless swimming hole. I met Bob at the site of his recent investment (pictured above) and he divulged the latest info.
"This is just great", beamed Bob, "Why, I can even sell tickets for this unusual recreation!".
While I was interviewing Bob I noticed that we had a visitor, namely Mike Anderson (also in the photo) who was wandering around the site with his latest bathing suit and hair do. I asked Mike why he was here at this present time and he said, "I love the beach especially with no water, you know, I dont have to worry about the water ruining my latest coiffure".
"A lot of people dont really enjoy going swimming in the water", Bob stated, "They go merely to show off their physique or hair do's". As Bob stared at Mike he pointed and declared, "See, Mike is doing it right now... showing off his new swimming suit and the "do"; besides, not very many folks like the idea of all the pollution in the water these days and this venue is just perfect, dont you think?", asked Bob.
"I'm also planning on holiday weekends when the large crowds show up and they all jump in the gulch at once and create a major dust cloud. Most of these folks wear glasses and don't realize that there isn't any water until it's too late", he chuckled, "These are the kind of people who pay big bucks for mud baths!". "All I have to do is have a 1 1/2" hose ready, flood the gulch and I'm in the money... Yessiree!"
When asked about the possibility of mud baths, Mike, or Monica, as he now likes to be called, got all dreamy eyed and almost swooned as he pictured the event. "I would just absolutely love it to death", gushed Mike, "I'm really into that sort of stuff now; I love the silky feeling on my skin. In my own shop I now give mud baths to my clients and they do indeed pay big bucks for just plain wet dirt... haha", Mike laughed.
When last seen Bob was making a sign for his new establishment and was using water colors so he could lower the price whenever it rained.
Mike was last seen looking at himself in a full length mirror outside the mens room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the latest edition to my empire. BRBBB and Golf Emporium INC.Thats Bobs Bait Beauty Burger etc.Most of my clients are the same ones that use Spratt. I rest my case. See ya
BR

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: