Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fun In Frisco


Another message from our Roving Reporter Claude "Stump" Boisvert:

This was a photo taken in San Francisco on Castro street during the Gay Pride Parade, sent to this reporter by an anonymous person .The photo looks quite a bit like our editor and chief Jack "Twinkletoes" Lodge and myself. After we had seen the picture of Bob Johnson with Charlize Theron we jumped the first plane to Frisco in the hope of finding some celebrity to have our picture taken with. We were just walking along this street and heard someone say DAY parade and thought, boy would this be nice to get involved. We saw this guy that we thought was a celb ,Gerry Garcia (from the Grateful Dead ) and had this picture taken with him and a girl from his band.(don't remember any women in the band though).Well it turned out to be Bruce Garcia from Key West. I thought he was a really nice guy because he kept buying me Margaritas all night. Well that's about it now as I have to be visiting my buddy Mike "Monica" Anderson and get my hair "corn rowed". Y'all take care and see you soon with new info that I run across.

Stump

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah,you 2 guys fit right in there

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

Oh sure.. remain anonymous... name yourself or I'll slap you with my purse. BTW.. when are you coming out of the closet with your pink pumps?

Anonymous said...

You know Stunp has always been short of something so that's why he is like he is. Jack you've always have been on the funny side. I found that out when I was in TO with you a few years ago. Ta-Ta

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

OH ya.. now I remember... You kept crying "Mama" all night long because you were homesick ...hehe

Anonymous said...

From the way you spell ya gotta be the guy with the yellow rabbit on his arm that he tells everybody
is a manly tattoo

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: