Friday, October 13, 2006

The Adventures of # 5 Station


This reporter has just been handed an audio tape that describes the adventures of the crew at # 5 station.


Captain Durocher: Hey, you guys…its Fire Prevention week… any ideas?

Fuerth: I’m hungry!

Captain Durocher: I don’t think that’s going to help the community for Fire Prevention

(Sounds of pans rattling in the background)

Lynn: Hey, Cap… can I go to the bathroom????

Fuerth: Anyone seen the frying pan?????

Captain Durocher: Hey, what about Fire Prevention Week??

Fuerth: Not a problem, Cap… I’ll think of something after I’ve had something to eat.

Haidy: Gee, I miss my gun

Captain Durocher: Ok, I give up! What are we having.. I’m kinda hungry myself now that you mention it.

Fuerth: Mmmm… hey, how about Caesar’s salad?

Lynn: Yummy

Captain Durocher: Sounds great. I’ll get the bacon.

Haidy: I love food.

Fuerth: Aha… the frying pan.. I’ve found it!!!

(sounds of bacon frying)

Lynn: Ouch, … ow…ouch!!!

Fuerth: Hey, stop staring at the bacon. It’ll be done when it’s done.

Haidy: Oh oh…I think we have a run. Where’s the big red truck?????

Captain Durocher: Ok, fellas, let’s go… make sure you turn off the stove, Keith!!!

Fuerth: Not to worry, Cap. Remember, it's Fire Prevention Week!!!

(sounds of toast popping up in faulty toaster and bacon continuing to cook as Haidy’s big red truck leaves the station)

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: