Monday, March 24, 2008

Blasts From The Past

Okay…. I’ve been thinking of how much fun it was just to show up at the hall way back “in the day”. I have a very strong suspicion that those days may be a thing of the past. I’m not really saying that the new folks don’t have fun any more but I feel it just may be a little different today. It’s too bad that the OH&S act ruined our good times :) You can’t even have an old fashioned water fight without the fear that some one is going to lose an eye or break a nail!

Having said that I’m inviting those older folks to let their minds drift back and recapture some of the old stories that were hilarious at the time. I realize this may be quite a task for some. Some minds often drift back involuntarily! In the next post I’ll relate a great story involving Len Delorenzi and his famous “pot of tea”. Just email me at the email address at the top of the Blog or make a comment in this post. In any event; stay tuned.

PS> as an added bonus; who are the "old guys" in the photo?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne Fields, Jimmy Schroll, Dick Cruickshank, & I'll be damned if I can remember the last guy. How about you Shrek????

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

I think the guy on the far left is Charlie Leighton, Jimmy Schroll and then MAYBE Dick Cruickshank and Herm Lemire. As for me??? If I was any better there'd be two of me..lol

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be Charles Leighton. He was older by far than Dick. It's Wayne. Could be Herman.

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

Hummmmm.... could be Wayne Fields ...maybe the guy second from right is Bob Cooper... nobody will fess up though...lol

Anonymous said...

1st guy on the left is my Dad, Chuck Leighton....:)

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: