Saturday, November 12, 2011



I received this the other day from Cindy Hillis. Most of you remember Jack. Her comments are below and a couple of photos of Jack in WW 11.

Hi Jack. Here is a little more information on my dad, Jack Hillis Dad turned 90 years old on Oct. 20. He is now the oldest living retired fire fighter in Windsor. He gets a kick out of telling people that. He was retired 30 years on Oct. 20 He had 4 children, 4 grandchildren and just became a great grandfather for the second time 5 days ago. Cindy Hillis


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jack and may you have many more. The best damn boss I ever had. Much respected and as I told him to his face at a retirement banquet many years ago, my hero. Thanks Jack for your wartime service as well.
Bob McGonigal

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: