Saturday, August 26, 2006

Former Juvenile Delinquents, Serbu & KK, Discuss Their Future

Tom: Hey, have you had any thoughts about what we're going to do when we grow up?
KK: A little; why?
Tom: Well, after graduating from Beaver Creek I figured I might try Pro hockey.. that may keep me out of jail.
KK: Good idea; I'm a pretty good hockey player too... if that dont work out I can always work for Chryslers for 38 years.
Tom: Hey, if it doesnt work out we can always get a job on the local Fire Department, right?
KK: Of course, and they're not too particular who they hire right now. I'll have to make an appointment for my interview when Im not meeting my parole officer.
Tom: Wow, I forgot about mine too... but I can give him a couple of the old man's tires to quiet him up for awhile. I wonder how long I can work for the department without actually working?
KK: Well, let's see if you can go for 38 years and at the end not even show up for work!
Tom: Aha... that's the goal then... money for nothing.. haha

Update: When you call the local FD and ask for Serbu you are directed to a recording which goes something like this:

'Hello, thank you for calling the Windsor Fire & Rescue Services, you're call is important to us but Mr. Serbu cannot be reached at this time. When we locate him we will have him return your call. Remember, your call is important to us. Have a nice day. In the event you find Mr. Serbu please have him return to his office. Thank you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The main reason the WFD hired KK...because he could clean a mean coffee pot!

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: