Monday, April 23, 2007

Ex Windsor Assistant Chief "hits" 60!

Gary "Will Work Anywhere" Percy has reached a major pinnacle in his life, mainly his 60th birthday in spite of the fact that he has resembled that age since his late 30's. When asked about this major event Gary stated, "Well it's actually a relief now that you mention it. Whenever I used to go to the bank the tellers would always ask me if I planned on cashing my CPP cheque. Also, I used to notice in some restaurants that I would receive a 10% senior citizen discount off of the bill for my meal. When I explained that I was merely in my 30' s the waitresses would always tended to appear kind of shocked and sort of swayed as though they were about to faint at any moment. I never did figure that one out."
When last seen Gary was talking with his friend Mongo on the front lawn of his residence. Mongo appeared somewhat dazed as he attempted to free himself from his restraints. As you can see from the photo (above) Mongo doesn't appear to be very happy in his present part time job. All that was audible from Mongo was, "Arrrgggghhhhh.... (inaudible)... grrrrrrrr......".

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: