Monday, April 02, 2007

Wayne D Removes The Church's Asphalt


This reporter has just received a secret audio tape that describes an event in a church parking lot and a misguided vehicle.


Bystanders: Hey, watch out for the......
Wayne: Hey, who's driving; me or you?
Wayne: Oh oh.... Look out.. I can't stop!!!!
Bystanders: HIT THE BRAKES

Sound of vehicle hitting a large gray object

Wayne: Did I just hit something?
Bystanders: Argggghhhh!
Wayne: What the heck is that grinding sound???

Sounds of screaming running bystanders

Bystanders: How the heck did he hit that rock.. it's as big as the one in Plymouth harbor?
Wayne: Oh oh... how come the car is tilted to one side?
Bystanders: Because you're being guided by a rock ya crazy "Frenchman"!
Bystanders: Ok. who's paying for this asphalt removal? We just had the church parking lot repaved!
Wayne: Hey, you have no pictures and I'll deny everything! Good luck!
Bystanders: Aha.. in that case.. somebody call the cops!
Wayne: Hey, you over there...ya, you... come here and lift the front of my car and help me get this rock out from under my car!!!

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: