Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Famous Quotes



Famous Quotes

  • “Hey, I’ve discovered a new place to take a quick nap” – Paul Bobbie

  • “Son, I don’t care what your sexual persuasion is.. you’re going to have to change your ways” – Willoughby

  • “Everybody stand back!!! I’ll catch the falling door” – Jim Arpan

  • “Wow … a flying chair… DUCK!!!” – Jamie Tesolin

  • “Whaaaaa??? You mean there was electricity involved?????” – Wayne DeRosario

  • “Ok, Honey… just going out with the recruits for awhile. What do you mean ‘NO’?” – Kris Matton

  • “I don’t have to retire yet, do I? Huh? Right? No way.” – John Burns

  • “We LOVE this station.. honestly we really do… “ – Lance Moore & Rob Gilham

  • “Hey, anyone seen the Jaws of Life and the chains? They’re making a new calendar” – Dino Santarossa
  • "How come people are calling me 'Fatty'? I think I look great in the calender! Anyone got an extra slice of pie or cake they don't want?" - Jim Marusic

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: