Monday, January 29, 2007

George Copeland Says Good Bye To Gary Percy

George Copeland, right, says good bye to Gary Percy, left, in Gary's personal office. When asked to explain why he was laughing on his final day the Chief explained, "Hey, I'm finally out of here! Now I can go work somewhere else and get more money and grab another pension. I owe all of this to my best new friend Chief Tapak from.... ummm.... well, wherever he's working these days. I believe he's still in Canada somewhere.", Gary stated.
"It's mainly because of him that I learned how to work harder after I worked all my life and now I have multiple streams of income. Bob and I are thinking of writing a book together... maybe we'll name it
"The Big Book Of Big Bucks". That sounds kinda trendy don't ya think? We're also going to contact Belle River Bob and get his feel on this venture.
When asked of any long range plans the Chief mentioned, "Ohhhh... I got huge plans coming up. I've already contacted Pat Burke. He's the new fire marshal guy, ya know. He's done TV appearances in the GTA and he says I can get in on the action any time I want. He needs a guy to write his speeches and hold the cue cards... That's ME! We're going to get Tapak to hang around and open the limo door when Pat wants to go to some special events.
When last seen, Gary was on his computer Googling Tapak to see where he was currently employed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The titles catchy but ya gotta make it longer and move to Fla. and open up a BBB and Burger joint. See ya
BR

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

Well, you know how the boys are BR... you give them too much info and their eyes start to get that "glassy" look. I was playing it safe..lol.

J

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: