Monday, March 20, 2006

Mike Has The Operation


This reporter has just discovered the scoop of the century. Mike Anderson, retired Windsor firefighter and owner of the new hair salon The Bald Eagle, has reinvented himself once again. The entrepreneur has challenged himself to the ultimate dare. Mike has had the final stage of his surprise operation and is planning a party for the new person that he has become.

When asked about this new challenge Mike declared, "I was fed up with the old me! I always knew that I was a popular cheery type of guy; but, there was something missing deep within my heart." Some might have thought that rugged Mike might never have had a heart in the first place. But that is another story. Mike continued, "Well, when I did some deep soul searching for about 8 minutes I discovered that there was someone else deep inside me that was crying to get out!"

Continuing with the interview this reporter was astonished that Mike was legally thinking of changing his name! Mike stated,"Yes, this is true.. my new name is going to me Michelle or Mickey. I haven't decided which one fits me more." Mike then asked this reporter which one should he use but I declined because of a conflict of interest. Actually Mike looks pretty stunning in his sequined runners and red shorts.

When asked how the salon was doing Mike said, "Ohhhhh, it's just wonderful. I feel so much better managing it now that I am a new person. The patrons and I get along fabulously as we gossip about the locals and we also trade recipes with each other."

Relating a recent happening Mike shared the story of a lady that was a first time visitor to his salon and had a case of mistaken identity. The lady inadvertently asked Mike for his autograph thinking that he was Jennifer Lopez. "I was just ever so stunned", gasps Mike as he tosses his hair over his left shoulder, "What an honor it was. Even with her "coke bottle" glasses the lady could still tell the resemblance."

When last seen Mike was heading for the ladies room humming "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to our Yoda????

Anonymous said...

who wil make the donuts

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: