Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mongos First Ride On The Bus


One morning, a woman and her baby were taking a bus. As she entered the bus the driver says "Wow, that is one ugly baby."

The woman was deeply hurt. She continued to get on to the bus and found a seat next to an elderly man. The man asked her, "What's wrong? You look mad."

She replied, "I am. That bus driver just insulted me."

"You shouldn't take that from him," the man replied. "He's a public worker and should give you respect. If I was you I would take his badge number and report him."

"You're right sir, I think I will report him."

The elderly man says, "You go on up there and get his badge number. I'll
hold your monkey for you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be around when Mongo sees you. I hope all your medical is paid up.

Jack Lodge RIP February 5th, 2017 LODD said...

Ummmm.. not a problem.. he's getting old and feeble these days.. have you seen the callouses on his knuckles? : )

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: