Monday, January 30, 2006

Mike Anderson Opens Hair Salon

Mike Anderson, retired Windsor firefighter, has developed a new line of business. His new coiffure shop, The Bald Eagle, has opened its doors in the trendy downtown area. Mike is offering a new service and guarantees that he can rejuvenate hair follicles and re grow hair. To accomplish this Mike had to volunteer for the procedure himself. When asked about the process mike stated, “It hurt like hell, I don’t mind saying! But I’m a tough old guy and could handle it.”

When asked when he thought of the new technique, Mike gives all the credit to his old friend, Claude “Stump” Boisvert. “It was great”, Mike chimed, as he thought back of fond memories. “Claude was looking at my head one day at the beach and said, ‘Hey, Mike, if I were you I sure as hell would get that thing covered up! You can get sunstroke or worse yet, get mistaken for an ostrich egg.’ I thought at the time, he’s right! So, I decided rather than wear a hat all the time or use suntan lotion with a rating of 52 that I’d think outside the box.

When asked how he came up with the idea for operating a hair salon, Mike said, I’ve always thought of myself as a people person and my naturally cheery attitude would do well in this kind of business. Besides if I came up with something unique like re growing hair it would be a win win situation.

Mike describes his new fashion statement as Rastafarian with a twist.

"I find myself going around saying things like, ‘Hey Mon... You want to buy some Jamaican rum at wholesale’ and funny things like that. I just love the new me",
Mike gushed.

When last seen Mike was practicing tossing his hair back over his left shoulder like the models do on the runways and was contemplating plastic surgery for cheek implants. This reporter is not sure which cheeks Mike was considering.

.

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: