Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mongo Discovered In Remote Men's Club

This reporter has discovered the whereabouts of the world famous fire fighter ape, namely Mongo! For all too long Mongo had succeeded in avoiding the limelight and the media.
"I can't believe you found me!", cried Mongo, "I had a great thing going on here incognito." When asked what his current exploit was Mongo replied, "Well, I'm the current Maitre D' at the swanky Safari Club. It’s great. All I have to do is stand by the door in my new tux and welcome the patrons. What’s really neat is when the entertainment starts! I get to thump my chest, swing from some make believe vines, yell like Tarzan and land in some hay. Wow, the ladies just swoon whenever I start that action.”

When last seen Mongo was heading to his dressing room to clean out the remaining hay from his shorts.

No comments:

Fire Find

Fire Find Search Fire Find - Be specific: Try FDNY or Los Angeles Fire. Search for: